MANILA, Philippines – LET RESULT. The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) are expected to announce on or before May 19, 2023 or in forty (40) working days the list of elementary teachers who successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) given last March 19, 2023 in at least 37 testing centers nationwide.
The latest LET was originally scheduled on March 26, 2023 but was moved on earlier date due to conflict on schedule with the civil service exams.
View on this page the alphabetical roll of passers for Elementary level for A to B Surnames.
ALPHABETICAL LIST OF PASSERS
- C-G Passers Elementary: March 2023 LET Result
- H-P Passers Elementary: March 2023 LET Result
- Q-Z Passers Elementary: March 2023 LET Result
MARCH 2023 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page: March 2023 LET Results
- March 2023 LET Results Elementary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- March 2023 LET Results Secondary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2023 LET Results Elementary Level
- Top 10 Passers: March 2023 LET Results Secondary Level
- Performance of Schools: March 2023 LET Elementary
- Performance of Schools: March 2023 LET Secondary
- March 2023 LET passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule
The members of the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
[A-B] Roll of Successful Examinees in the
L.E.T. – ELEMENTARY – All Regions
Held on MARCH 19, 2023
Released on MAY 19, 2023
Stay tuned for the official list of passers…check back for result. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for real-time results.
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission (for identification only);
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
All takers of the LET board exam (passers, non-passers and removal) may verify their ratings online. Provide the required information to verify your identity. Note that this will be available in few working days after the release of results.
COVERAGE AND PASSING THE LET
The March 2023 LET covers two parts for Elementary – General Education (40%) and Professional Education (60%).
In order to pass the LET, an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests, PRC said.
PRC said that passing the LET and having valid professional license are necessary before the practice of teaching profession in the Philippines. Otherwise, those who will violate may face fine and imprisonment based on penal provisions.
Based on the original schedule of LET, per PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, the target release of March 2023 LET board exam result is 40 working days after the test or can be expected on May 19, 2023.
The computed total number of workdays excludes 8 Saturdays and Sundays.
Note that results may be released ahead of the target or on later date without prior notice. This is due to several factors such as the total number of examinees, effect of work cancellations due to calamities and unforeseen events and system of checking the pencil-based tests.
Monitor this page for the real-time updates on teacher board exam results. Check out also the official website of PRC for more information.
— The Summit Express