MANILA, Philippines – A total of 120,863 out of 231,002 (52.32%) successfully hurdled the Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) conducted in at least 34 test centers nationwide and in Thailand on October 2, 2022, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) officially announced Friday, December 16.
PRC named 49,783 elementary teachers out of 91,468 examinees or 54.43 percent and 71,080 secondary teachers out of 139,534 examinees or 50.94% successfully passed the recent LET.
It is further announced that of the 49,783 elementary teacher passers, 29,183 are first timers and 20,600 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 50,549 passers are first timers and 20,531 are repeaters.
The results of examination with respect to forty-six (46) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examinations.
COMPLETE RESULTS OF OCTOBER 2022 LET
- October 2022 LET Results Elementary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- October 2022 LET Results Secondary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- TOPNOTCHERS: October 2022 LET Elementary Top 10
- TOPNOTCHERS: October 2022 LET Secondary Top 10
- Performance of Schools: October 2022 LET board exam Elementary
- Performance of Schools: October 2022 LET board exam Secondary
- October 2022 LET passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule, venue
- Main Page: October 2022 LET Results
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be open on the following dates:
- February 16-17, February 20-24 and February 27-28
- March 1-3 and March 6-7
- March 8-10 and March 13-14
- March 15-17 and March 20-24
- March 27-31, April 3-4 and April 11–14
- April 17-20 and April 24-28
- Notice of Admission (for identification only);
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Congratulations to our LPTs!
— The Summit Express