MANILA, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced results of June 19, 2022 civil service exam pen and paper test (CSE-PPT) and the availability of Online Career Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) to verify and generate ratings.
CSC on Friday, August 26 released the full list of passers from more than 135,000 examinees of professional and sub-professional levels.
RELATED RESULTS JUNE 2022 CSE-PPT
- Main Page: June 2022 Civil Service Exam Results
- LIST OF PASSERS: NCR – Prof | NCR – Sub-Prof | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOP 10 PASSERS: June 2022 Civil Service Exam Professional Level
- TOP 10 PASSERS: June 2022 Civil Service Exam Sub-Professional Level
OCSERGS can be accessed through the CSC website or through this link (http://erpo.csc.gov.ph/ocsergs/).
Note: The date of OCSERGS availability will be posted here soon but you may expect approximately 15 days after the posting of the List of Passers.
In the OCSERGS portal, provide applicant’s personal information and details of examination.
Successful data submission will produce a copy of the examinees’ rating, on screen, which can be viewed and/or printed for reference.
Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional Offices.
“PASSERS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO VERIFY/CHECK FIRST THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CERTIFICATION BEFORE GOING TO THE CSC REGIONAL/FIELD OFFICE. Check out CSC ROs/FOs Directory here,” CSC emphasized.
Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). For requirements and procedures, check out here.
Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers.
In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- Driver’s License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and
- PhilHealth number), Company/Office I.D.; School I.D.;
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; NBI Clearance; Seaman’s Book; HDMF Transaction Card;
- PWD I.D.; Solo Parent I.D.; Senior Citizen’s ID; or ACR I-Card.
- Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
Bookmark this page to receive more updates on Civil Service Exam (CSE)-PPT. You may also visit the official website of CSC for more information.
— The Summit Express