MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) central office has released the list of examinees and room assignments for Metro Manila (NCR) Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) to be held on October 2, 2022 (Sunday).
The examination was originally scheduled on September 25, 2022 but was moved to a week after.
READ: PRC reschedules September 25, 2022 LET to October 2, 2022
Aside from Metro Manila, the October 2022 LET will be conducted in various testing centers nationwide, including Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bohol and Dumaguete.
Meanwhile, PRC designated additional test centers to accommodate the influx of examinees taking the teachers’ board exam and to avoid unnecessary distant travel and additional expenses on the part of hopefuls: Antique, Bacolod, Kidapawan, Masbate, Bayambang in Pangasinan, Catarman, Digos, Mati, Tagum, Butuan, Calapan (Oriental Mindoro), Puerto Princesa (Palawan), Boac (Marinduque), Romblon and San Jose (Occidental Mindoro).
PRC also set a Special Professional Licensure Examination (SPLE) for Professional Teachers in Bangkok, Thailand on October 2.
SEE ALSO: FULL LIST: LET Room Assignment October 2022 Teachers board exam
The lists of room assignment covers elementary and secondary levels (Agriculture and Fishery Arts, Biological Science, English, Filipino, MAPEH, Math, Physical Science, Social Studies, TLE and Values Education).
OCTOBER 2022 NCR/MANILA LET ROOM ASSIGNMENTS
- Elementary PWD
- Secondary (Agri and Fishery Arts)
- Secondary (Biological Science)
- Secondary (Biological Science) PWD
- Secondary (English)
- Secondary (English) PWD
- Secondary (Filipino)
- Secondary (Filipino) PWD
- Secondary (MAPEH)
- Secondary (MAPEH) PWD
- Secondary (Mathematics)
- Secondary (Mathematics) PWD
- Secondary (Physical Sciences)
- Secondary (Physical Sciences) PWD
- Secondary (Social Studies)
- Secondary (Social Studies) PWD
- Secondary (TLE)
- Secondary (TLE) PWD
- Secondary (Values Education)
- Secondary (Values Education) PWD
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO EXAMINEES
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Wear the prescribed dress code.
COVERAGE OF EXAM
The October 2022 LET covers general education and professional education subjects (Elementary Level) and with the inclusion of specialization for Secondary Level.
Note: Separate test booklets will be used for the General Education (GE) and Professional Education (PE) subjects for both elementary and secondary levels.
To pass the examination, taker must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the exams.
Check out detailed coverage of examination and the full instructions on exam day here:
Program LET October 2022
The Summit Express will also update this website for the results of October 2022 licensure exam for teachers (LET). Monitor announcements on this page or check out the official website of PRC for more information.
— The Summit Express